Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mel's Week Three

Chug chug chuggin' along. It's a slow uphill battle, but at least I'm not sliding back down, right? Last week was rough. The family got a small dose of the flu, it rained most of the week, and I hurt my leg, so running was scarce.

But, I didn't go back to old habits either. I kept on going despite it all. It's frustrating to have obstacles thrown in your way. It's even more frustrating when your pace seems so s...l...o...w. But I should be glad I have a "pace" at all. I mean, it could be worse.

I did regain some new clothes, as I mentioned in an earlier post - which always inspires me to keep going! I'm hoping to pull out some more after the next 5 lbs.

This weeks numbers:

Weight lost this week: 1 lb
Total lost: 6 lbs
Running: 2.2 miles

2 comments:

  1. If you're ever wanting to go on a long stroller walk with the kiddos or something, give me a call. I'm not in shape for running, but I can definitely walk a few miles and Evan enjoys the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to! Maybe we could set up a regular time once or twice a week?

    ReplyDelete