Friday, October 30, 2009

Keep it goin'!

Sorry I haven't posted something sooner. After I posted my goals, I got sick for 2 weeks with a cold so I couldn't really work out. Then I hurt my back and couldn't workout for a few more days after that. I didn't really lose real weight when I was sick; I just lost a few lbs on water weight, which came back quite quickly when I was feeling better.

So this week has been fabulous! I have stuck to my lean diet I mentioned in my first post and I have made THREE 24lift classes this week! On top of that, I also did 2 extra days of cardio! I am super pumped that I've gotten back on track. It definitely hasn't been without a cost though; I AM SO SORE!!! :) I gotta keep this good energy up up up!

Total weight lost this week: 5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment