Monday, September 21, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Fall Fitness.

When I think of the word fitness, the first thing that comes to mind is a buff chick doing some kind of cardio. But in actuality, fitness encompasses so much more than just exercise.

Fitness:

1. The state or condition of being fit; suitability or appropriateness.
2. Good health or physical condition, especially as the result of exercise and proper nutrition.

And so the name of this blog is "Fall Fitness". My vision is that as we share our individual stories, we would inspire, encourage, and support each other. I hope that both readers and contributors alike would feel this is a safe place to talk about struggles and successes - knowing that we are all working our way to fitness.

I'm very excited about the group of bloggers that have signed on to contribute to Fall Fitness - and I hope you join us in this journey.

~Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment