Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Goals

Every fall I have my students write their goals for our class, their semester, and their year. Since I challege my students to meet their goals I wanted to challenge myself as well as all of you to make goals and try to reach them.

So here goes...my goals are:
- work out at least 3 times a week
- try to not to eat fast food
- lose 15 pounds by Christmas

I know the first two seem easy but as a coach/teacher plus a mom I don't have much time to work out or cook. I have also decided that before I get pregnant with baby 2 I need to lose the weight I gained with Savannah and then some.

So here is to making goals and holding each other accountable!

1 comment:

  1. I have that same philosophy - no new baby until the old baby weight is off!! I did that after Hayden, and am planning on the same thing now after Corbin. I can see easily adding 15 lbs with each kid if I didn't!!!!

    ReplyDelete